We are currently seeking early childhood professionals to join our Christian Child Development Center in our mission to nurture children with the love of Jesus Christ.
Assistant and substitute teachers are needed. Assistants are needed for the hours of 2pm to 6pm, Monday through Friday, and substitute schedules would vary based on the staffing needs of the Center.
• Maintain a developmentally appropriate and safe Christian classroom environment
• Assist with implementing and planning (when requested) daily lesson plans
• Interacting with children and encouraging their involvement in learning experiences
• Provide supervision to ensure needs of the children are met in regard to learning experiences, snacks and meals, toileting and diapering, rest time, play, and healthcare and safety
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with children and families
• Completion of closing procedures each day
• Must be a Christian and live by high ethical and moral standards
• Must be able to lift children up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to get on the floor to interact with children during play and daily activities
• Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate
• NC Early Childhood Credential or two years early childhood classroom experience preferred.
Email resume to Serena Luke: firstname.lastname@example.org