Teen Girls Life Skills - Start Date 09/28 End Date 11/16
Location: Raleigh Office
• 9207 Baileywick Rd, Ste 203, Raleigh, NC 27615
An 8-week course aimed at teaching high school girls skills to manage stressors and social relationships.
This group meets on Wednesday from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
• Learn how to communicate effectively
• Conflict resolution (friends or foes?)
• Social Media management
• Everyday life stressors and coping
• Improve self-esteem and body image
• Learn healthy eating habits, sleep hygiene
• and exercise
• Build connections with other teen girls who
• are experiencing similar issues
Fees (All Non-Refundable):
• 45-minute consult (required) with parent and teen (fees varies based on group leader)
• Weekly Group Fee: $95 per session
• 8-week group price: $760 (not including the consult)
• Deposit: $95 deposit required to reserve spot; covers first night of group.
Available Discounts (Non-combinable):
• 10% Discount for paying for all 8 sessions in advance
• 10% Discount for returning WFP Group Clients
• 15% Discount for returning WFP Group Clients and Paying in Full!
Spaces are limited! Please contact the front office at 919-467-7777 for more information regarding registration!